Friday, October 24, 2008

The Last Days of Planet Earth (Part 10) : "Ghosts and The Ghost in my Home".

The Last Days of Planet Earth (Part 10) : "Ghosts and The Ghost in my Home".
Category: Writing and Poetry

I only write about experiences I've had and this next topic "Ghosts" is no exception. I now believe that every one on earth has the right to do whatever they want. This is your life. Live it the way you want to. I say this because I just don't understand why some people that just passed away don't go directly into the Other Side (Heaven). Why would anyone want to stay trapped between this world and the Other Side. The Other Side is home not earth. Earth is just a brief stay away from our real home "Heaven". Some people just decide to stick around instead of going back home to the Other Side. Everyone has their motives, I guess. The Ghost in my home is an attention grabber. Sylvia Browne says that the more you become Spiritual the more you are in tune with the Other Side. And what's in between. Ghosts usually gravitates towards those that are more receptive than others. How do I know theres a Ghost in my home? Well, it's been a few months that this Ghost, I'll call Henry, has been trying to get my attention. At night is when he likes to try and succeeds. I'm at the computer just doing my business when out nowhere I hear a small rock hitting the kitchen floor. Mind you the only light that's on is coming from the computer and the TV. One night, it was obvious to me that Henry really wanted my attention. This time the rock he threw sounded hard when it hit the kitchen floor. I got up. Turned on the kitchen light. Saw nothing. No rocks on the floor or any thing out of place. Till I saw that a large bag filled with beans was opened. I thought "O. K". I kind of freaked out. So I started to look for any beans on the floor and found absolutely nothing. I went about my business. Some nights I ask him, usually sounding annoyed, "What". "What do you want. You can talk to me". I stay silent and all I hear is just that. Silence. So I go about my business. The night that stood out the most is when he threw a bean or whatever (I never did look for the object he threw), instead of hitting the kitchen floor, it hit the computer. I'm not going to lie. I freaked out and quickly turned on all the lights. All I can say is that they stayed on the whole night. Now, when I'm at the computer at night. I make sure the living room light is on. That's the only reason the activity has somewhat stopped. I still can hear the sound of a rock hitting the floor now and then but nowhere near me. One thing I'm not sure though. If it's either a Ghost or a Spirit from the Other Side just visiting. I don't know but I'll find out soon. Who it is. I've had other experience with Ghosts and Spirits that are truelly amazing. I'll share later. More to come. Peace. By Jose M. Navarro.

No comments: