Friday, October 24, 2008

The Last Days of Planet Earth (PT 11) - "hell, the devil and monsters"

The Last Days of Planet Earth (PT 11) - "hell, the devil and monsters"
Category: Writing and Poetry

I decided to write about these three topics after watching Kathy Griffin's Straight to Hell stand-up special. There is no such thing as hell only Heaven or The Other Side. I know Kathy is just kidding when she says, "I know I'm going to hell". But there are some people who really do believe there is a hell. Sylvia Browne says that Earth is hell - Earth is like school where bad food is served and the teachers aren't that great. Earth is our trip away from Home. Were we come here to learn for perfection of the Soul and to experience negativity. (Some people give up. They just hate their life. When my friend Cynthia died a few months ago, I knew she didn't like her life. She loved hanging out with her friends though. She died in her early 20s. Some people choose too much to experience before they come into life.) And Earth is full of negativity. I always wondered why I've always been a loner. When Sylvia's spirit guide Francine said "In all thru life have only 4 people who are truely close to you", I said, "So that's why I've always been by myself". I only have found one person who I will always be close to, my little brother (a future fire fighter, by the way). And then when Francine said that on this planet there are more bad people than there is on any other planet, I knew that is true. I'm on my last life so I know who is still learning or just not good at all, but I try not to judge which is very hard to do. So any time any one says, "go to hell" know that saying that makes no sense at all since every one on Earth is already on it. Thank God it's only for a moment or a life time. That's why He gave us Angels and Spirit Guides to protect us. Mother God is with us always too. There is no devil either. Sylvia Browne says she was married to him in Kansas, I think, so she says, "I spared all of you". There is no devil only evil, hateful, negative people. I've come in contact with many of them. I now know to stay away from them and keep my loved ones away from them. Monsters are made up, not real. Perfect for horror movies though (Which I hate scary movies, I've seen them all when I was younger. What the hell was I thinking. Now I can't sleep without a night light on. I've seen Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, Carrie, Nightmare on Elm St., you name it). I'll talk about Astral Catalepsy and what happened when I was going thru it once, which at that moment I thought it involved a monster. Peace.

No comments: