Friday, October 24, 2008

The Last Days of Planet Earth (PT 13) - The Meaning of Life

Friday, September 05, 2008

The Last Days of Planet Earth (PT 13) - The Meaning of Life
Category: Writing and Poetry

"Do Good, Love God, Shut up then go Home" from Sylvia Browne. That's all you have to do. There is no one meaning. How to live your life depends on you. I am not into religion but I love God. I don't need any one telling me how to live my life. It's hard enough being a Good Person when there's negative people everywhere. I won't take that chance to be a part of any group unless it teaches Love, a Loving God and Good. Every Good Person on Earth has their own charts to follow that they wrote before coming into life. With different learning experiences in this negative world. It's good to share with others what you have learned so far. Jesus Christ did. Sylvia Browne has given so much information on Spirituality and still there is more to come from my favorite woman in the whole world. Tyra Banks is sharing what she has learned just like Criss Angel and many other wonderful people are doing. It's like saying, "I don't know you but I will still help you. Together our Souls will shine bright for all to see". It's good to share with others what you have learned. In The Golden Age I share what I've learned, in Part 1 - The Meaning of Spirituality. Spirituality to me means - "Knowing the truth. Your Truth. The Truth of the Universe". It's nothing big and fancy in fact, it's very simple. All the knowledge you've gained so far that's part of your truth, your spirituality. For more on charts read Sylvia Browne books. Peace. I'll write about what a "Soul" is in The Golden Age. Note: the title that I chose to write information under The Last Days of Planet Earth is not correct at all. Sylvia Browne just gave new information about our small little planet but beloved Earth - life on Earth will end in less than 92 years but the Earth will still be here (Of course, we will go back to our Home to the Other Side. Our true home) - the new information Sylvia gave is that there will be life on Earth again in a million years or two. The Last Days on Planet Earth is correct but I prefer the title The Last Days of Planet Earth even though Earth won't be destroyed any time soon. Up Next: The Golden Age (PT 1) - The Meaning of Spirituality.

No comments: