Friday, October 24, 2008

The Last Days of Planet Earth - (A Recap : Part 1 thru Part 9)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Last Days of Planet Earth - (A Recap : Part 1 thru Part 9)


My other account was deleted. Here's a recap of Part 1 thru Part 9 of The Last Days of Planet Earth.

Part 1 : In Part 1, I talk about what I saw when my little brother asked me, "What's the last days of Earth going to look like". I told him what I saw. I later added that Sylvia Browne's Spirit Guide said that, "The Earth will still be here, but we won't". According to her Spirit Guide there is 93 years left.

Part 2 : "Jesus Christ : The Greatest Man that walked on Earth".

Here I talk about my love for Jesus Christ, his life and what I learned from reading Sylvia Browne's work about this wonderful man. His life's story is amazing and shocking.

Part 3 : "Racism and Discrimination".

In part 3, I talk about negativity. My definition of Spirituality. Which is nothing more than knowing and understanding the true self, the truth of the universe and most importantly, self-acceptance or discovering the "I Am".

Part 4 : "Being a Psychic: Am I a Psychic?".

God has given me few amazing moments when I felt his knowledge coming to me. Here I described what I felt and talked about the information he gave to me. I also talk about my Spirit Guide "Joe", and the information she gave to me on my way to work minutes before an accident happend.

Part 5 : "Sex and Swords".

I love to write about topics that interest me. In Part 5, I talk about my life when I was around 16 and I wanted to be a Priest. The most beautiful description and definition of sex given by Sylvia Browne's Spirit Guide "Francine". Why I love sex so much even though I haven't experienced it.

Part 6 : "Visiting The Other Side (Heaven)".

Here I write about Prophetic Dreams and the time I visited the Other Side one night. Where I was and who I was with.

Part 7 : "Angels Surrounds Us".

In Part 7, I write about the times my Angels saved my life and my experiences with Angels.

Part 8 : "Lemuria and Atlantis".

(Atlantis is in the Atlantic Ocean and Lemuria is in the Pacific Ocean.) Here I write about my proof that I had a life in Lemuria and the morning when my favorite pet from Lemuria came to visit me while I was wide awake and fully aware what was happening. (I can't wait to see Atlantis and my Lemuria rise again very soon).

Part 9 : "Father God".

I chose number 9 to write about Father God because it's the highest number of Spirituality, according to Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes and Sylvia Browne. Here I write about Dessert Periods (a Dessert Period is a time of learning and experiencing negativity at it's fullest), Atheists and the time Father God helped me with my career.

I will put out a book which will include the full information that I've written for each topic with extra material. Peace. Still to come = Astral Catalepsy, My Spirit Guide "Joe", Negativity, Life/Death and many more topics. I can only write about my experiences.

No comments: